Our Commitment to You
- Facilitating participation and collaboration of our members and other in the development of consensus and policies, programs and practices to improve outcomes for children,
- Promoting public awareness and understanding on issues that matter for children and youth,
- Providing public education regarding children, youth and families,
- Conducting and disseminating research into relevant trends and issues,
- Developing, encouraging and improving opportunities for skill development and knowledge transfer among individuals, organizations and groups in support of children and youth,
- Developing and promoting a public policy agenda in support of children, youth and families.
There is an annual fee for NACY membership. These funds are used to support the day-to-day operations of NACY, including keeping on a paid staff, maintaining our website and the publication of the NACY e-digest. NACY is currently operating solely on the support of our members through membership fees and in-kind supports. In addition, NACY benefits from the generous contributions of in-kind resources, time and expertise of members of the Board of Directors and other volunteers.
Our goal is to make NACY membership as accessible and inclusive as possible. To do so we offer a range of membership option to best suit your needs. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding NACY Membership fees, please contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Application Forms
Updated Forms Coming soon!
For more information
Additional Membership Resources